Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shelby's 1st Boyfriend

Last year when I was about 5 months pregnant we became friends with an awesome couple in our ward, Erin and Bridger Field. They were also expecting in December, but a boy instead. Erin and I were due 1 week apart, she on Dec 15th and myself on Dec 9th. As nature would have it our babies ended up 3 weeks apart, Shelby on Dec 1st and Forest on Dec 19th. It's been alot of fun watching our babies grow and develop,each with different personalities. We try to get together often so they can have plenty of opportunities to play and interact. As the months go by, they really seem to be taking a liking to each other. The video and photos are from May, but you can see how they've become buddies for yourself.


At first they were apprehensive, "What are you doing to us guys?!"
and then just stared at each other and weren't quite sure what to do...

Then Forest inched a little closer to make the first move...

And soon enough they didn't waste anymore time...






"Shelby and Forest sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G",lol



Sadly in August, Shelby and Forest will be going their seperate ways, Shelby to Vancouver, BC and Forest to Portland,OR. Who knows...maybe Shelby and Forest will actually get to date someday???




8 comments:

The Begay Family said...

How cute! Shelby seems to be a tad bigger. I LOVE the name "Shelby"! Cute pics and video!

Mel and Nate said...

They are so cute together! We should go swimming again soon!

Rebecca said...

Squeeze those adorable checks for me. Love them and miss them. It was so good to see you. Thanks for letting me use your massage chair it worked good and sorry for Friday night.

Cory and Melissa said...

Lindsay this is adorable. Starting her out a little young to chase the men. That little boy must like bigger girls cause I think Shelby could squish him if she rolled over. Oh well I guess it is just a summer fling. It is really cute.

Heidi said...

Cute post Lindsay. You can see it in her eyes. She's smitten.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Forest and Shelby are perfect for each other! I'm so excited I had no idea that you had a blog. Check out mine sometime! www.courtneyandmckay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

babe, the more I look at these pictures, the more it seems like Bridger and I are two boys who always wanted to play with their sisters' dolls.

Cynthia Hallen said...

Your family is beautiful! I hope that you will flourish in graduate school and that Canada will become a second home.