Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Marathon

So I know what you're thinking...

Lindsay and a marathon?? Aren't those complete opposites?Well, yes you are right if you're thinking of the type of marathon where you run...run.... and then run some more, but that is not what I'm talking about here.

I've decided to do a different kind of marathon; one we can all participate in and hopefully, by the end, not feel like you have to pass out or puke your guts out. I'm going to post a video or picture of Shelby everyday for the next week or so until I run out of things to post. There are just too many from this last month to chose from,so I'm taking little baby steps and posting one at a time. Hopefully by doing it this way it will be a little more interesting rather than boring.

So stay tuned folks for the beginning of the SHELBY MAKES 3 Marathon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I feel the same way that you do. Why in the world would anyone want to run, run, and run until they can't breathe and puke their guts out. I'm interested and excited to hear more news on this topic. Chow! P.s, I miss your conversations at church. I hope you are doing well!