Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun...

Where did April go? Seriously? I can't believe it's almost May! The last time I blogged was St. Patty's and I really have no solid excuses. Sorry folks! Could my absence be due to the glorious and brilliant sunshine returning after a cold,dark,wet winter and a rather chilly spring?

YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT!

If we aren't sleeping or eating you can find us outside--walking, strolling, riding, rock/shell/pine cone hunting, climbing, falling down-ing, sliding, swinging, sand castle building, squirrel chasing, bird watching, flower smelling and zooming or rolly-pollying(actions to a song Shelby knows).

Life is good!

Until another rainy day here are some pics to hold you over until the next post :)

MARCH




APRIL




11 comments:

The Begay Family said...

OH...such a happy family you have!! Glad to hear all is well with you and your family.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Soo cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Shelby has grown up so much! She is no longer a baby she looks like a "real" kid now. They grow up too fast. Hope all is well.

Rebecca said...

Lindsay you guys look great. Did you cut your hair. It looks great. Shelby looks so big. How fun that you guys are getting out. I saw your snow storms. We miss you and love you. keep blogging I love to see what is going on.

Heidi said...

She is getting so big! Did you cut your hair?

Anonymous said...

Oh it was great to see your blog. Shelby is just growing up. I'm glad you are able to enjoy the out of doors and have fun. Thanks for blogging. love mom

Emilee said...

I'm glad you were having fun all this last month. I've missed your pics and stories. McKenna loves the outdoors too and she always wants to be out there. I wish we were by a beach too, that would be a fun experience for her.

Shelby is really cute and growing so fast.

Cory and Melissa said...

Yeah you are alive! Well I'm happy all is going well. I can't wait to see you guys soon. I just want to squeeze my little Shelby (although she probably be scared of me) Well keep up the posts I love seeing what is going on.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
Hey, I miss talking with you at church. It seems like you're having a great time up there in Canada. Is your hubby enjoying school? What are your plans this summer? McKay and I are moving out of our ward next week. We're excited to have a change. Keep in touch!

Emilee said...

Yes I'd definately love to get together for a play group when you come down here to Utah. Please give me a call, number is the same, when you have a free day. Hopefully it will be done raining by then and we can have a great day outside.

Katie Wells said...

Hooray! We've missed you guys!