Friday, July 3, 2009

A Confession

Shelby last year at 6 months

It's no secret that I am way behind on this bloggin' thing. I'd much rather spend my free time reading everyone else's than trying to come up with my own. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and control freak and don't like just posting without editing or writing something but in the end I just let it take WAY too much time. It's time to just start posting pictures and videos without any explanation. I dunno if I can really do that but if I'm gonna catch everyone up on what we've been up to since May 1st then I'll have to just do it, no regrets. Sometimes I really hate bloggin' but I know there are a few people out there who want to see Shelby grow so I must press on. I hope you are happy...you know who you are! ;) A post will follow shortly, so stay tuned...

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this picture. She is so cute.