Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandma Bryson's 1st visit to Vancouver

My mom came out to visit us from May 24-June 3rd. We had a blast showing her all the sites. The only bummer was it stayed in the mid to upper 50's the entire time she was here with little sunshine. Usually by end of May its the mid 60's or so. Oh well,such is the weather in Vancouver, unpredictable! (except for July and August hopefully!) Nevertheless, we still had a great time and can't wait until we have more visitors! So when are you coming? :D


(Click on slideshow to view in full size and watch video)

5 comments:

eliza said...

Looks like you had a great time with your mom! So are you around in Vancouver for the summer? We'll be back in town near the end of July and Lisa and I will be there for a while. We'd love to get together! Also, any word about Korea yet?

Rebecca said...

I wish we could come and visit. But we just found out that Mexican have to have a visa to come to Canada now. And I hear that it is harder then the US. Well maybe we will come visit when you are in Korea :) I am so happy you guys were able to come for the family reunion. I miss you all so much and I can't believe how big Shelby is getting. I love you tons. I am so happy that you posted. I love reading your blog. I love the pictures you send in our emails as well. It makes us feel like we are apart of what is going on. Take care and we love you.

Cory and Melissa said...

Looks liek lots of fun. I'm so happy you finally posted!

Katie Wells said...

Cute slide show! Mom and Dad said their trip up there was so much fun. Maybe we can come for a visit when you get back from Korea. Your mama is looking good!

Unknown said...

i love all the pictures! It looks like a really fun visit with your mom. You and your mom look a lot alike.
Shelby is looking so grown up. I love her long hair.